Strategy Analyst, New Markets Global Ecommerce
at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Levi Strauss & Company is currently in a revolutionary phase as it seeks to transform into a leading ecommerce retailer. Our mission in Global Ecommerce is to deliver the next-generation shopping experience to our consumers around the world. We are looking for a high-performing individual with a passion for retail and ecommerce to fill the role of Analyst, Strategy and New Market Entry. The Analyst will play a critical role in informing the strategic decisions that ensure Global Ecommerce continues on its accelerated growth trajectory, with a specific focus around launching new markets.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to build "business athlete" skills while working on the most important priorities of a business in high-growth mode. This is not a corporate position -it's a business operations/strategy role that sits directly within our global business.
- Own and deliver strategic analyses and presentations that guide executive decision-making around core business issues and international market entry opportunities. Analytics might include:
- Point of view on industry characteristics/trends (e.g. market size, share, growth)
- Competitive benchmarking
- Consumer research/customer behavior
- Internal performance analytics (historical, financial, operational)
- Economic modeling and scenarios
- Develop business model recommendations-from webstore through fulfillment-and design strategies for emerging markets and prioritize new markets for entry
- Work closely with global cross-functional partners in Product, Supply Chain, Marketing, Legal to design and execute business model launches
- Lead the development and operational execution of multiple business plans and projects; monitor, report and course correct against milestones and deliverables
- Prepare and deliver high-impact presentations to senior management around strategic evaluations, proposals and recommendations
- Participate in cross-functional teams that coordinate annual strategic planning and budgeting; represent ecommerce point of view on broader company-wide projects
- Build and establish relationships with key business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Product, Finance, and Operations
- Develop expertise on retail industry, ecommerce, global markets and next-generation shopping technologies
Skills & Experience:
- Two years of post-undergraduate experience in top-tier management consulting or investment banking
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to use data to frame, dissect and solve problems-requires quantitative strength and an ability to logically ...connect the dots'
- Experience in developing and analyzing business strategies and managing and executing projects and processes across business functions
- Highly proficient in Excel; experience building financial and sensitivity models, synthesizing large datasets (i.e. customer data), utilizing advanced Excel functions
- Strong communication skills; proficiency in Powerpoint with ability to craft presentations of key messages and storyline developed from analytical work
- Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously; highly organized and detail-oriented with strong attention to accuracy and timelines
- Strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly, willingness to learn SQL, Tableau and other new tools and technologies
- Experience in retail or e-commerce industry preferred, but not required
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.