Production Labor Pool at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St Marys, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Production Labor Pool-St. Mary's, GA
Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you strive for workplace safety? If so, then we have the job for you! Our Georgia-Pacific facility in St. Mary's, GA is seeking candidates who are interested in future Production Worker opportunities. We will be interviewing qualified applicants to be placed in a labor pool to pull from as openings become available. A successful Production Worker is someone who demonstrates initiative, works collaboratively on a team, has a strong focus on safety and will find opportunities for long-term growth and fulfillment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Participating in setting team goals and working as a team to ensure that production goals are achieved
Performing assigned Utility Worker responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Cutting cores
- Operating a stretch wrap machine to wrap finished paper roll
- Operating forklift/mobile equipment
- Labeling products
- Adhering to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Assisting with setups, troubleshooting, and making minor machine adjustments
- Assisting with operating machinery to expected performance levels
- Performing detailed housekeeping to keep machinery functioning properly and to maintain a safe and orderly environment
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Six (6) or more months of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to adhere to a strict attendance policy
- Able to read a tape measure
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead?
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience operating a forklift
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific in St. Mary’s, GA manufactures a comprehensive bleached paperboard product portfolio that ranges from cupstock to carton stock. This GP Bleached Board facility applies coatings that provide enhanced barrier properties. Our products are supported by a team of technical service experts as well as a dedicated customer service team that is committed to focusing on our customers’ current and future needs. To learn more about our Bleach Board Division, visit www.gppackaging.com/BleachedBoard.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf