Maintenance Planner (Instrumentation & Electrical)
at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Joliet, Illinois
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
The Instrumentation & Electrical (I & E) Planner is responsible for planning Instrumentation, Electrical and Analyzer work orders.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ensure all FHR policies, specifications, standards and safety tools are followed throughout the planning process
- Review and walk down job scopes on new, unusual or critical equipment to develop understanding of expectations
- Determine and document tasks, time and cost estimates required to complete jobs within scope
- Follow the priority process to assure that high risk work is planned accordingly
- Communicate and coordinate multi-craft job plans
- Ensure all scheduled work is ready to go with plans that meet all expectations
- Maintain equipment historical data and technical support documentation
- Create and review reusable plans
- Plan, track and expedite material as needed
- Work with the Reliability Team to develop a plan for improving equipment reliability and insuring all preventive and predictive maintenance required for the equipment is executed as scheduled to maximize equipment reliability
- Identify and implement improvements that result in year over year improvements in maintenance costs
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of Instrumentation, Electrical and Analyzer Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Ability to learn other software including CMMS
- Three or more years of previous planning work experience
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing of stairs and ladders
- Willingness to work around dust, chemicals and other substances
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (respirator, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection
This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing rule or "TWIC" and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for unescorted access to the facility within a specific time period.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
Flint Hills Resources markets gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, ethanol, biodiesel, olefins, polymers and intermediate chemicals, as well as base oils and asphalt. Its businesses have a crude oil processing capacity of about 670,000 barrels per day, as well as the capability to produce 9 billion pounds of building-block chemicals and 550 million gallons of ethanol per year.
The company has expanded its operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $11 billion since 2002. This dynamic growth is creating a wealth of opportunities for career advancement across many different professions.
Working at Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is different from most companies. We have a strong culture built on Guiding Principles and Market-Based Management where employees are encouraged to think and act in a principled way creating long-term value for our customers, our company and society.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.