at Pike Electric, Inc.
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mount Airy, North Carolina
Position Summary: The Safety Analyst performs all work associated with Pike’s Safety & Training Department. The Safety Analyst is accountable for administrative and technical components of assigned job responsibilities and will report to the Safety Administrative Manager.
- Customer Reporting
- Corporate Safety Reporting
- Perform typical office duties such as answering calls, filing, data entry, imaging, among other duties
- Maintain records and submit reports as required by the company
- Report all unsafe conditions and practices to the Safety Director
- Follow oral and written directions.
Requisite Skill Set:
- Competent written and communication skills
- Work effectively with all levels of the corporation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Competent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the corporation in a collegial and relationship building fashion
- Knowledgeable and proficient in development of word document reports and excel spreadsheets
- 1-2 years of general clerical experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; and reach with hands and arms. Work Environment:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
• Customer Oriented
• Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Pike is a Non-union Company
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.