Intern, Influencer Marketing
at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
UEG is an award-winning global agency specializing in entertainment, sports and lifestyle marketing. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, places and platforms that shape pop culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity/influencer programming, music-film-tv/digital-sports partnerships, communications, branded content and experiential.
The team at UEG is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment, sports and lifestyle, paired with a strong understanding of brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for culture are married with the desire to create business changing work for our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stays up to date with emerging influencers, trends and technologies
- Strong understanding for Digital Analytic Platforms and insights to effectively establish benchmarks and measure the impact of influencer engagement both from a qualitative and quantitative approach
- Identify, contact and manage existing relationships within the digital influencer community (MCN’s, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Educates UEG colleagues and sister agencies on the latest news within the digital influencer landscape
- Create client-facing case studies and wrap-up reports after completing brand campaigns and activations
- In conjunction with internal partners and agencies, contribute content ideas that can express appropriate key brand messaging points in ways that can resonate with the targeted consumer and demographic
- Provides client service administration including preparing client status and activity reports, attending meetings and conference calls and compiling competitor coverage
- Provides administrative support and handle product shipments to influencers and any other additional misc. duties necessary
- Records/submits time and expenses on a timely basis
- Social Media Maven – You’re on top of trends and plugged into the digital community
- Exceptional knowledge about not only top tier influencers, but also emerging talent and YouTube channels on the rise
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Understands key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Ability to think creatively on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
- Solid knowledge of industry-leading digital analytics platforms and can navigate with ease
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and the ability to provide quality work to clients and teams
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.