Recondition Technician I at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Have you always wanted to work for an organization that has been deeply committed to its consumers, customers and communities for over 100 years? If so, we are the place for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US. We are passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. Our people, service, growth and pursuit of excellence, all inspire a purpose driven culture and career.
We’re looking for Recondition Technician I to join our Annapolis, MD Equipment Services (EQS) Team!
What you should know about working as a Recondition Technician I:
The Recondition Technician I enhance and maintain customer satisfaction by properly preparing all cold drink equipment for installation and setting up all dispensing equipment. Works with and assists all areas of equipment services to maintain a high level of customer service.
What would success look like?
- Modify vending machines and coolers to restore them to their original condition or current company standard by replacing/repairing any and all parts necessary.
- Ensure that the highest quality inspections are performed on all equipment. Ensure that the equipment is being prepared to customer specifications.
- Prepare equipment for installation following CCBCC set up procedures.
- Housekeeping, i.e., order replacement parts, is accountable for inventory security and accuracy, maintain a safe, clean and neat work areas.
- Servicing equipment to company standards – responsible for servicing equipment to the standards set by the company or manufacturer. Accountable for keeping skills updated to procedures and technology needed to complete tasks. Responsible for maintaining compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and guidelines.
- Follow procedures for maintaining proper accountability of all parts and labor and capturing all data in a mobile data device. Capture all equipment attribute changes and updates SAP to ensure accurate inventory.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager or Company
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Entry Level technical and mechanical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in various positions such as squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping and standing on concrete floor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Soft drink industry knowledge
- Equipment Services experience
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description