Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, California
Auto Req ID
Provide general overall FM services including continuous monitoring of facility. Work with property managers to handle routine property management operations, including: procurement of property supplies and services, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team s goals and objectives
* Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
* Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as assigned
* Coordinate special events in support of client or JLL
* Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
* Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
Communication and Relationship Coordination
* Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
* Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
* Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
* Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption
* Properly and effectively administer and maintain all security systems
* Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
* Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
* Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Years of relevant experience
* 2+ years experience with Facility or Property Administration
* Skills and knowledge
* Superior customer service skills and orientation
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
* Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
* Other abilities
* Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference job#: 70516BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the third quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of September 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $59.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit ir.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.