Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Who we are:
LANXESS Corporation in the USA
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.7 billion in 2016 and about 19,200 employees in 25 countries. The company is currently represented at 75 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics. Through ARLANXEO, the joint venture with Saudi Aramco, LANXESS is also a leading supplier of synthetic rubber. LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs approximately 2,150 people at 23 locations in 12 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
As a Regulatory Affairs Representative you will provide regulatory support to the MPP NA business to register new products, support existing products and facilitate regulatory compliance for the BU and LANXESS
In order to accomplish this you will :
* Prepare, execute and coordinate Registration Projects under FIFRA, US state legislations and Canada (PMRA)
* Communicate and collaboration with business teams, customers and US federal and state authorities and Canada (PMRA) regarding regulatory topics.
* Interact with testing laboratories to obtain data required in the registration submission and support of LANXESS MPP products
* Interpret, evaluate and effectively communicate technical material and government regulations (FIFRA, CDPR, PMRA and FDA) policies to LANXESS customers and employees
Succesful candidates must have:
* BS in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or related field. Legal background may also be considered.
* Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience with a technical knowledge of the current FIFRA regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines for registration of biocides and pesticides by the US EPA, state agencies and PMRA. Knowledge of legal developments relevant to biocides and pesticides.
* Strong project management experience
* International experience preferred.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Ability to manage strict deadlines and with minimal supervison.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.