Engineering - Civil Engineer, PE at KPFF Consulting Engineers
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lacey, Washington
KPFF Lacey is actively hiring for motivated, energetic, and experienced civil engineers. Applications should include resume and cover letter.
KPFF Consulting Engineers Lacey office works with public agencies, developers, contractors, and architects to provide Civil Engineering design and Surveying for site and roadway improvements KPFF has been in business since 1960 and has an excellent reputation as an industry leader. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth, and work hard at providing a solid, team oriented structure with minimal organizational restrictions. We hire people who are creative, highly skilled, and who approach each job with integrity and in the best interest of the client.
We are an engineering-focused company that is organized around the precept that great people thrive in an environment that enables freedom and independence while also providing the necessary amount of accountability and support. Trust and excellence are foundational values for our company. Our non-bureaucratic approach depends on trustworthy people who are dedicated to excellence in everything they do.
We focus on the long term: Build lasting relationships, maintain an excellent reputation, help improve our profession, help our clients to succeed, and provide increasing opportunities for the great people that make up KPFF.
KPFF Consulting Engineers is an engineering firm with over 1,000 employees nationwide, headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We offer:
- Competitive Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Great work environment
KPFF is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Candidate must have work experience as a licensed Professional Civil Engineer with knowledge of site development, grading, drainage, utilities, roadways, and stormwater. Work experience must include preparation of drainage and other technical reports, technical specifications, Design plans, Agency permitting knowledge, and preparation of engineer’s estimate of probable costs. You will work closely with other Professional Engineers, Project Managers, AutoCAD Drafters, Administrative staff and the Principal-in-Charge.
- BSCE – Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering PE License preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients and to self-manage your time to ensure that commitments are met
- Experience and knowledge of typical computer software programs used for civil engineering design including (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microsoft Office, Western Washington Hydraulic Model (WWHM), StormShed, WaterCAD, Flowmaster, AutoTurn, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work on a variety of project types
- Ability to shift between different project types easily
- Ability to maintain and apply multiple client standards simultaneously
See Job Description