Hotel Host/Hostess at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Hampton Inn Lancaster, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Lancaster, PA is searching for a part-time Host/Hostess. This position coordinates the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area. The individual will greet and serve guests while providing an exceptional guest experience.
Job functions will include:
- Responding to guest requests and inquiries
- Performs a variety of food preparation duties
- Cleans and maintains kitchen, equipment
- Cleans and maintains all service and eating areas
- Required to setup and replenish food and beverage items
- Restocking supplies for next day or shift
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong reading, math, and communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhering to brand and company standards is critical.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description