Cloud Solution Developer at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naperville, Illinois
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
Looking for Senior Software Developers to support time critical cloud based automation solutions for RAN FSM Services. You will be a member of a team working closely with the RAN Design SMEs to develop and test the cloud based automation solutions. You will have an opportunity to work in IT and telecommunications application domains. You will work in a flexible, collaborative and friendly Agile environment with the most advanced cloud based methodologies and technologies.
Main responsibility area:
• Responsible for coding platform and application components. The work will involve creation of new software as well as usage of 3rd party off-the-shelf software products to modify and integrate them into the solution.
• Close co-operation with RAN FSM domain experts, solution and delivery teams.
• Responsibility for sharing knowledge in his/her own expertise area and giving input to process development, performing problem isolation and resolution. Applying knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- OS: Linux
- Dependency management (e.g. sbt, maven, gradle, npm)
- Bonus points for protocols (e.g. REST, OAuth 2.0, CSS3 Less and Sass)
- Docker and/or Mesosphere stack
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Git)
- Design patterns
- AWS Cloud and APIs, Installation automation
- Microsoft Experiences:
- Microsoft Certified or Any security certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012, 7, 10, Terminal Server , SharePoint 365, 2010.
- Knowledge and experience with compliance and vulnerability scans, and auditing for accreditation of systems.
- Operational knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and PowerShell
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
- Strong understanding of application protocols and standards HTTP/SMTP/SSL/DNS/DHCP
- Strong Understanding of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience supporting SQL Server Databases using MS Failover Clustering Services ,MYSQL
- Web Design Development Experiences:
- HTML & CSS skills are essential
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Knowledge of web design conventions, user experience, web standards, optimization and best practices
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design/bootstrap
- Customer service experience
- Internet marketing experience
- Basic PHP/MySQL knowledge
- Mobile & Responsive development/design
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
See Job Description