Maintenance Technician at Wendy's
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Are you an experienced maintenance professional looking for a stable full-time position with benefits?
Join our Wendy's of Florida Team | Full-time Field Maintenance Technician
If you answered yes, and are dependable, professional and have a positive “can-do” attitude with kitchen repair and general maintenance experience, then we would love for you to apply for an exciting opportunity to join our team!
Our company: Inspired by Opportunity, Success through Service. In addition to owning over 170 Wendy's Restaurants in eight states, Meritage Hospitality Group also owns and operates four Michigan-based Casual Dining concepts including Twisted Rooster, Crooked Goose, Freighters Eatery & Taproom, and Wheelhouse Kitchen & Cocktails.
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation’s premier restaurant operators, with over 170 restaurants in operation located in Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma and Virginia. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of approximately 6,000 employees. The Company has approximately 5,706,173 (basic) common shares outstanding. The Company’s public filings can be viewed at www.otcqx.com, under the stock symbol MHGU.
This role is integral to the success of our company by supporting our Wendy’s Restaurant Operations in the Jacksonville, Florida area. You will be responsible for providing a variety of maintenance related services to several restaurant locations. You will need to provide a high level of customer service and have the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects.
Job Title: Full-time Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Lead Maintenance Technician and/or Commercial Property Manager
Location: Greater Jacksonville, FL area
Education: High School Diploma required. Trade school or Associates degree preferred
Experience: Restaurant maintenance and QSR experience strongly preferred
Requirements: Proficiency with business software and tablet technology, clean and valid driver’s license (will run Background Check and MVR), must have on-call flexibility including nights, weekends and holidays
Compensation: Hourly pay and benefits, paid holidays, PTO, meal discounts, vehicle and phone allowances
- Maintain and repair cooking and prep equipment (e.g. grill, fryer, Frosty machine).
- Provide interior and exterior maintenance services including, but not limited to, electrical repair, plumbing repair, painting, carpentry, ceramic floor and tile repair, and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with internal customers, outside vendors, suppliers and service providers; order and return parts as necessary.
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle, must be able to maintain a vehicle log.
- Must be willing to drive over 30,000 miles per year and be available on call as necessary.
- Occasional computer and administrative work, must have ability to use business software.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the APPLY NOW button, complete our application form and be sure to include your resume/experience.
Please also introduce yourself in a brief cover letter telling us why you want this role, and how you keep yourself organized, motivated and service oriented. If your skills and experience match our job requirements, we will be in touch!
Meritage Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer