General Paralegal (Must have an active TS Clearance at Akima, LLC
Posted in Legal 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Clarksburg, West Virginia
SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
We are seeking qualified candidates to serve as a General Paralegal (Mid/Jr) ) to support the FBI Criminal Justice Information Law Unit (CJILU) in Clarksburg. WV. The candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Conduct basic legal research
• Gather, analyze and compile information pertaining to federal and state statutes
• Draft written correspondence to internal and external components
• Research FBI policies
• Communicate with external state and federal components
- Must have an active TS/SSBI clearance
- Must have 2+ years of litigation paralegal with trial experience
- 1+ years of progressively more responsible experience performing privilege and other substantive reviews on litigation support projects. Comparable combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- 1+ of progressively more responsible experience reviewing electronic and paper materials for privilege on litigation support projects involving paper documents and electronic files.
- Experience using an eDiscovery review platform (e.g., Clearwell, Relativity) to accurately identify and redact privileged information;
- Experience researching and drafting responses to interrogatories;
- Experience productively communicating and driving litigation projects forward with clients and/or attorneys.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite Products, document review and file management systems, and imaging.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.