Hotel Room Attendant at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Hampton Inn Lancaster, owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd. in Lancaster, PA is searching for a Hotel Room Attendant. This position performs routine duties to ensure high standards of cleanliness and service by adhering to brand and company standards. The dedicated Room Attendant will take pride in providing an exceptional guest experience by ensuring the hotel guest rooms are properly cleaned and maintained.
Job functions will include:
- Responding to guest requests and inquiries
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame
- Vacuum carpet and/or furniture
- Clean, dust and polish furniture
- Clean Kitchenettes and wash dishes in Suites
- Make beds, change bed linens
- Remove and replace used towels and amenities
- Cleans bathrooms
- Maintains linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhere to brand and company standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description