Instructional Designer at Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc.
Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ave Maria, Florida
|Division:||Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02)|
|Location:||AMI East- AMI- Ave Maria, FL (US05)|
Under general supervision, researches, designs, builds, and delivers courses as needed in a variety of topics as directed by business need within Arthrex. Develops and implements distance learning methodologies to meet the identified needs. Works in areas of program development, including eLearning and Distance Learning. Works with subject matter experts as needed. Assists with Instructor Led Training (ILT) design, development, and delivery as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs needs assessments to identify particular objectives for training interventions.
- Establishes course deliverables for each course introduced to include how to pilot the material.
- Develops distance learning training curricula; formulates or reviews training outlines, determines appropriate training methodologies (ILT, Blended, eLearning, Virtual, etc.) and formats; all to meet the overall identified training objectives as cost effectively as possible.
- Oversees and coordinates the development and preparation of teaching and visual aids, instructional materials, computer tutorials, and reference materials appropriate to support courses and specific program objectives.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and both short-and long-term planning for ILT and web-based issues.
- Serves as a resource to the organization in the identification and resolution of training and education issues.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training and development programs and uses relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instruction or delivery methods.
- Ensures compliance of material designed and/or delivered with applicable laws, policies, rules and regulations of Arthrex and the governmental agencies where Arthrex operates.
- Acts as instructor for courses as needed to maintain definitive, best practice delivery and presentation skills.
- Support Arthrex Learning and Development
- Travel up to 25%
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required; preferably in Education, Instructional Design, or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of instructional design using accepted adult education principles for design and delivery of materials required.
- Minimum three years of design experience for distance learning, blended or technology-mediated learning required.
- Minimum three years of general training delivery preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, and of a wide range of training methods, techniques, and formats.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic, responsive training and development plans and programs.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers in a variety of situations.
- Knowledge and applied experience with delivering educational information via the computer – eLearning, Virtual Learning.
- HTML, HTML5, and/or Flash experience or equivalent preferred.
- Experience using authoring applications software (Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, Lectora, Photoshop, Storyline, etc.)
- Experiencing using audio editing software.
- Experience deploying content via Learning Management Systems (LMS.)
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.