Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $69.0 billion ($50.5 billion net) as of September 30, 2017.
PGIM Real Estate's tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate equity, debt and securities investment strategies that span the risk/return spectrum. For more information, visit pgimrealestate.com.
PGIM Real Estate's Business Management group supports the global leadership team of the Global Chief Operating Officer for PGIM Real Estate globally. We are seeking a business manager to help execute on PGIM Real Estate's strategic and operational initiatives. This position will report to the Vice President of Investor Services and Business Management and will be based in Madison, NJ but may also have flexibility to work from our New York, NY office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design and implement business operating policies, processes, and long-term strategies to improve quality, increase automation, manage risk, and enhance client service.
· Partner with functional leadership including risk management, legal, finance, operations, systems and business development to move initiatives forward, identify potential obstacles, and resolve key issues.
· Provide project management support related to global business initiatives commissioned by PGIM Real Estate's Global Management Council.
· Provide discipline and structure to keep initiatives on schedule and within scope.
· Develop and maintain project plans and presentations, update key stakeholders and perform budget and expense analysis.
· Develop written content and communications to explain strategy, direction, and status to senior management and to the broader organization.
· Lead meetings, identify resources, assign tasks, and influence stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
· 10-15 years of related experience with at least 3 years in a business management role within the financial services industry.
· High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, curiosity, and eagerness to learn.
· Team player with an ability to build partnerships and influence across all levels of the organization.
· Strong communicator with an ability to read a room, convey a message succinctly, and tell a story using tools such as MS PowerPoint.
· Impeccable judgment to handle highly sensitive information.
· Desire to build a deep understanding of the institutional real estate business and learn all aspects of PGIM Real Estate's operations.
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
· Expertise in implementation / execution aligned with business strategy.
· Self-starter with ability to work independently while communicating frequently.
· Technologically savvy; high level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.