Food Service Worker, Cafe Evansdale - Dining Services at West Virginia University
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Dining Services department in the Division of Student Life at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a Food Service Worker for Café Evansdale. This position is responsible for the production and preparation of foods in Dining Services.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Prepare food items and assist in food production.
- Follow both oral and written instructions.
- Maintain a production schedule.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary workplace in accordance with county, state and federal regulations.
- Possess a knowledge of kitchen production techniques and the ability to use commercial kitchen equipment.
Pay Grade: 8
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Six (6) months of food preparation experience in a large-scale food service operation, including supervision
- Exceptional customer service skills