Part-Time Hotel Bistro Attendant at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: EWING, New Jersey
Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton in Ewing, NJ is searching for a Part-Time Bistro Attendant with and outgoing personality to join the Bistro Team. The Bistro Attendant is responsible for serving and assisting guests in a timely and courteous manner while providing an outstanding guest experience. We are looking for candidates with flexibility for morning and evening shifts.
Job functions will include:
- Sets up food and beverages according to established guidelines
- Food preparation and serving
- Cooking and fulfilling orders to company and hotel standards
- Maintains adequate inventory of food supplies and orders as required
- Sets up dining area before and after shift
- Cleans and busses all tables as necessary
- Adhere to food safety practices
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhere to brand and company standards
- AM and PM shifts available.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description