Machine Operator - Poteau, OK at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Poteau, Oklahoma
Job ID: 125471
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES) has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Job Description Summary
Retrieves, inspects, and prepares product to customer supplied specifications. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate press, inspect and prepare parts for shipment per Operator instructions
- Maintain records of production and quality issues as specified
- Notify supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with machine, materials, etc.
- Communicate production issues with the next press operator and grinds parts/scrap as needed
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Basic understanding of electronics and programmable controllers
- Know the basics of hydraulics, electricity, and tools
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least 1 month of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.