Field Monitor at LogistiCare
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Salem, Oregon
We seek a full time Field Monitor. The Field Monitor is responsible for ensuring transportation providers who contract with LogistiCare meet and exceed the compliance requirements contained in our contract. This includes training drivers and attendants in passenger assistance & Safety, and in defensive driving. Performs random and/or assigned field investigations, and files reports on each investigation using appropriate reporting form, of providers' adherence to contract requirements, service quality at the particular facility, and the continued appropriateness of LGTC's assigned level of service for trips to the facility. The Field Monitor also performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains certification as Instructor for both passenger assistance, sensitivity & safety as well as defensive driving.
- Trains driver and attendants using LGTC prescribed training curriculum.
- Performing vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
- Performs scheduled and random visits (within region) to healthcare facilities and contracted transportation providers to verify level of
service and provider adherence to contract standards.
- Schedules field work in coordination with appropriate management (i.e., Transportation Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Operations) to include planning and documenting work schedule and providing follow up reports to management on a regular basis.
- Investigates quality of transportation provider's on-time performance, driver's adherence to service requirements and any alteration(s) to rider's level of service and/or scheduling requirements.
- Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by LGTC
and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary will be commensurate to incumbents experience and prior training.
- High school degree or equivalent
- One to three years transportation experience
- Prior experience in training and presenting information to groups
- Prior experience in inspecting or auditing preferred
- Prior audit experience and/or knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a plus
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to train drivers and attendants using LogistiCare prescribed training curriculum
- Basic knowledge of assigned territory along with ability to read and follow maps
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management skills
- Demonstrated software skills to include proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
Environmental and Working Conditions
- Must be willing and able to travel within assigned regions
- Approximately 25% work time is conducted in an office setting and approximately 75% will involve extensive travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Valid/current driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
- Ability to follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled