O&M Tech II, Pipeline -Weatherford at Enable Midstream Energy Partners
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Weatherford, Oklahoma
O&M Tech II, Pipeline
Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the gathering, transmission and storage pipeline system. Ensures the pipeline system is operated in compliance with all company policies and procedures and applicable local, state and federal rules and regulations. Coordinates maintenance and operations for the pipeline system within the company. Ensures that the pipeline is operated, within safe operating limits, and maintained in compliance with all company policies and procedures and applicable local, state and federal rules and regulations including but not limited to PHMSA, DOT and OSHA regulations (where applicable). Ensures the pipeline is set up, operated and maintained in order to maximize return on invested capital in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Routine duties based on detailed instruction. Works under direct guidance. Responds to routine questions and problems within standards and guides. Follows established procedures to accomplish requirements of job.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Listed in Rank Order)
* Performs simple Lock Out Tag Out procedures for necessary work as required for hot and cold work in facilities.
* Identifies and reports abnormal operating conditions associated with pipeline assets within standard parameters.
* Assists with data collection to create operations procedures such as pigging, purging, dehydration O&M, and ESD procedures.
* Awareness of basic troubleshooting of operational issues. Activities include troubleshooting operational issues with dehydration units, regulators, relief valves, dump valves, actuators, level controllers, pressure controllers and other pipeline-related equipment.
* Basic understanding of EHS / O&M procedures for operational activities. Such activities include implementation of LO/TO procures and Safe Work Permits.
* Completes line locate requests in accordance with Damage Prevention Regulations utilizing Line Locating Equipment after sufficient training.
* Awareness routine pipeline maintenance and operations. Activities may include valve maintenance, filter changes, pigging, liquid handling, condensate tank gauging, and glycol dehydrator operations and maintenance.
* Supports construction activities such as well connects, compressor station modifications or installations, and tank battery installations.
* Conducts routine monitoring and inspection of pipeline assets. Activities include performing facility inspections and documenting operating conditions (i.e., pressures, temperatures, volumes) to insure a high level of reliability.
* Responds to routine call-outs from Gas Control.
* Conducts routine patrols of ROW s to ensure there are no encroachments or construction activities potentially affecting the pipeline assets.
* Maintains all records and reports as required for compliance purposes.
* May perform one or more multi-skilled operations, maintenance and installation duties in addition to the primary roles and responsibilities listed above. Responsibilities include but are not limited to measurement, electronics, dehydration, treating, corrosion, pipeline, compressor, and regulatory compliance functions with direct guidance.
Essential Education & Experience
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Six (6) months directly related experience preferred
* Valid State Driver s License.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Demonstrated mechanical aptitude in the use of hand and pneumatic tools.
* Awareness of overall operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of pipeline-related equipment.
* Awareness of operation and maintenance of glycol dehydration units as required by location.
* Awareness of cathodic protection/corrosion control activities.
* Awareness of basic troubleshooting and repair of most types of equipment pertaining to pipeline operations
* Able to accept additional responsibilities and accomplish pipeline objectives while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Ability to prepare and maintain logs and records.
* Ability to effectively use a personal computer with MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel & Outlook).
* Able to motivate self; operate as a self-starter with individual drive and initiative to start, develop and complete projects and initiatives.
* Able to work and participate successfully in a team based environment to accomplish assignments.
* Able to communicate effectively with field employees, management and others, both orally and in writing
* Able to exert in excess of 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 10 pounds of force regularly to move objects.
* May be required to lift fifty (50) pounds or more.
* Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping.
* Must be able to move about unrestricted and follow safety and emergency response procedures and regulations.
* May be required to stand, sit and walk for reasonable periods of time.
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch for reasonable periods of time.
* Able to travel long distances in a motor vehicle.
* Able to work in areas with limited access or cramped spaces.
* On a routine basis, may climb ladders, walkways and scaffolds.
* May be required to wear SCBA
* Work with or near hazardous chemicals.
* Subject to operating personal computer for extended periods.
* Requires occasional travel primarily via automobile (some overnight) to remote locations throughout the system to monitor operations equipment and activities.
* Requires ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions and near equipment with high noise levels.
* May possess Operator Qualification (OQ) for all pipeline-related covered tasks within a specified time.
* Able to respond to emergency calls and/or call-outs and return to work while off duty.
* Able to work overtime (scheduled and/or unscheduled, nights and/or weekends) occasionally, as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
* Based on business requirements, may be assigned to shiftwork
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Law, Inspector, Compliance, Facilities, Legal, Quality, Operations