Student Program Advisor, Arts & Entertainment - Student Life
at West Virginia University
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Arts and Entertainment department in the Division of Student Life at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a Student Program Advisor. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the artist hospitality, lodging, transportation and catering activities for all Arts and Entertainment events. In addition, this position assists in the management of the Event Staff as part of the Event Operations Team.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
Work Hours: Varies
- Manage the day-to-day artist relations activities for all Arts and Entertainment events.
- Assist Senior Program Coordinator (Event Operations Manager) in the planning, management and coordination of all event operations for Arts and Entertainment events.
- Direct, manage and supervise the student interns, catering and artist relations operations staff.
- Assist Guest Services supervisor on the Event Operations Team with event staff management.
- Operate state vehicles traveling to event locations as needed.
Pay Grade: 16
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field required; master's degree preferred
- At least one (1) year of experience is required in the following areas:
- Event operations management
- Customer service
- Food service/hospitality
- Personnel management
- General computer usage
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.