Type: Full-Time Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
This is a seasonal position for 4-6 months. Receives, stores, picks, counts, or distributes material and products within establishments by performing the following duties in a safe, accurate, efficient, fast-paced, timely, and cost effective manner.
· Greets customers in the store when working in customer areas
· Directs customers to specific merchandise and offer accurate and current information about the product to customers with questions.
· Maintains a positive and cheerful demeanor and attitude when interacting with the public and coworkers.
· Receives, unloads and verifies new merchandise shipment within set time limits manually with the help of receiving equipment and operators
· Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to designated sales floor areas as needed.
· Sorts and places items on racks, and shelves, in a predetermined sequence such as size, style, color and product code.
· Replenishes merchandise as needed by taking product from the bulk racks and takes them to the appropriate location on the selling floor.
· Helps to assemble, pack and ship transfers of merchandise between retail locations or distribution centers.
· Controls the damaged merchandise and mis-mate inventory by processing according to company standards in a timely manner monthly.
· Maintains the stockroom areas in a neat and orderly manner, and in keeping with the Company’s Operational and Safety policies.
· Safety policies and procedures
· Practices security measures that help deter theft, understands the procedures for handling transfers in or out, receiving new merchandise, handling merchandise discrepancies.
· Practices safety consciousness at all times
· Reports to work on time or notifies a member of management if absent or late.