Regulatory Compliance Senior Analyst at CNA
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
CNA's Corporate Compliance team, within the Law Department, oversees compliance with the federal and state regulatory frameworks under which CNA operates. The Regulatory Compliance Senior Analyst assists with identification of compliance risks and trends by managing key processes and completing special projects to strengthen the compliance program. This role works closely with other members of the Corporate Compliance department, and with representatives from Law, Finance, Tax, Claim, and Underwriting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
* Manages key compliance functions including consumer complaint handling oversight, coordination of market conduct examinations/regulatory reviews.
* Develops and runs compliance metrics to identify the cause of findings of non-compliance.
* Identifies improvement opportunities and works with Compliance Specialists to ensure proper remediation and tracking of issues.
* Leads the Regulatory Change Management process (evaluates, disseminates, and monitors relevant insurance laws and regulations throughout CNA)
* Participates in processes to strengthen the companys compliance program and mitigate compliance exposures, such as economic sanction screening, reviews, and enhancements.
* Coordinates and manages annual or special processes such as conflict of interest attestations and compliance tone surveys.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Typically Director and above
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
1. Strong understanding of corporate regulatory compliance practices with a preference for specific insurance related compliance knowledge.
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve moderately complex situations and issues.
3. Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
4. Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems, including
processing systems and applications.
Education & Experience
1. Bachelors degree in a related discipline, or equivalent.
2. Typically 5-8 years of related work experience.
3. Law degree or compliance certification preferred.
4. Strong interest in compliance required.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: Law-Strat Lit/Reg
Job Posting: Dec 4, 2017
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.