Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Architect and design the Diebold Nixdorf next generation PaaS platform so it is flexible, extensible, elastic, secure and reliable at large scale. Deliver the system and service architecture for both the platform and the applications running on top of the platform. Directs the functional area of cloud architecture by leading matrixed teams who work across the cloud team. Sets policy and strategy for cloud matrixed team.
Extensive design and implementation experience and deep knowledge of platform building Service Fabric services such Identity, Authentication and Authorization, Service Registration and Discovery, Deployment and Provisioning, etc.
A successful candidate for this position must have work experience from technology companies (preferred from large internet and cloud companies) and he/she will have many of the following skills and/or attributes to qualify for the job
Deliver business value by enabling rapid innovation through modern software development and product delivery through rapid innovation and continuous integration.
Work with other development teams, using an agile project framework to provide guidance and direction to project teams ensuring compliance with the standards and best practices. Work with team members to design, architect and implement solutions across geographic locations
Maintain Source code control hygiene through reviews and mentoring, Highest standard of code quality, test coverage and automation.
Design and Implement applications using latest service based technology trends such as the 12 factor app principles and Micro Services architecture patterns.
Maintain deep hands on technical knowledge of Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions and 3rd party integrations.
Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Cloud, Containerization and other industry leading trends.
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
· BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field.
· 10+ years of hands on distributed multitier/microservice software design & development experience.
· 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure (highly desired), AWS Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or CloudFoundry.
· Experience in two of the following languages: Java, C#, Ruby, Python and Node.js.
· Experience in OS virtualization and containerization isolation technologies.
· Experience in one or more of following open source projects is a plus: Docker, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes.
· Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in working in a distributed team environment, leading matrixed teams is a plus.
· A proven track delivering large system to a predefined schedule.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.