Client Account Executive - Oklahoma City / Tulsa at Diebold, Inc.
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Nixdorf you must be an expert in customer applications used within the retail banking industry, closing high-complexity sales. You will sell applications such as Consumer Transaction Automation (like ATM's), bank equipment and Integrated Services. You are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas throughout a region based in Dallas, Texas.
- Manage and enhance long-term, profitable business relationships, within existing accounts, to maximize client retention, increase customer loyalty and grow revenue
- Maximize opportunities by conducting needs assessments, developing customized solution designs through consultative selling and executing on a strategic account plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, banking procedures, and the utilization of technology within the financial services environment
- Manage opportunities by conducting customer needs assessments and developing solution designs to meet customer needs for assigned applications
- Propose and present the Diebold Nixdorf solution that will meet the customer's requirements
- Lead customer discussions & negotiations to secure sales orders
- Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up
- Engage with Solution Consultant, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, account management, and new business development, supporting emerging technologies and developing complex solutions for financial institutions
• A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment
• Proven success in high quota carrying position
• Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired
• Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits and work habits that greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a Client Account Executive, ex: solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, time and territory management, customer empathy.
• Understand and be able to articulate the Diebold Nixdorf value proposition
• Exceptional communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype.
• Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities
• Strong team management, communication and negotiating skills at executive levels
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.