Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Nixdorf you must be an expert in customer applications used within the retail banking industry, closing high-complexity sales. You will sell applications such as Consumer Transaction Automation (like ATM's), bank equipment and Integrated Services. You are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas throughout a region based in Dallas, Texas.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, account management, and new business development, supporting emerging technologies and developing complex solutions for financial institutions
• A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment
• Proven success in high quota carrying position
• Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired
• Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits and work habits that greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a Client Account Executive, ex: solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, time and territory management, customer empathy.
• Understand and be able to articulate the Diebold Nixdorf value proposition
• Exceptional communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype.
• Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities
• Strong team management, communication and negotiating skills at executive levels
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.