Fashion Assistant, Women's Lifestyle Group
at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Women's Lifestyle Group is looking for a seasoned Fashion Assistant to join their team.
- Responsible for managing all incoming & outgoing accessory & jewelry samples across all titles of the Womens Fashion Group
- Maintain relationships with brands & publicists by ensuring timely and accurate returns
- Personally handle all fine jewelry samples which includes processing insurance with the cashier office, check-in & return of product and coordinating logistics to and from brands and shoots.
- Oversee accessory + jewelry packing for all photoshoots
- Support accessories director with administrative tasks such as scheduling messengers, scheduling & travel, market research and trend reports
- Supervise and hire freelancers for the accessories dept
- Organize and maintain the fashion server with the dept’s market appointment photos plus compiling runway detail shots for the season
- Support the department with general administrative duties
- At least 6 months of experience as a fashion intern or fashion freelancer with national magazines, ideally with women's fashion.
If you do not apply with your resume attached, you will not be considered.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.