Fashion Assistant, Women's Lifestyle Group
at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Women's Lifestyle Group is looking for a seasoned Fashion Assistant to join their team.
- Responsible for managing all incoming & outgoing accessory & jewelry samples across all titles of the Womens Fashion Group
- Maintain relationships with brands & publicists by ensuring timely and accurate returns
- Personally handle all fine jewelry samples which includes processing insurance with the cashier office, check-in & return of product and coordinating logistics to and from brands and shoots.
- Oversee accessory + jewelry packing for all photoshoots
- Support accessories director with administrative tasks such as scheduling messengers, scheduling & travel, market research and trend reports
- Supervise and hire freelancers for the accessories dept
- Organize and maintain the fashion server with the dept’s market appointment photos plus compiling runway detail shots for the season
- Support the department with general administrative duties
- At least 6 months of experience as a fashion intern or fashion freelancer with national magazines, ideally with women's fashion.
If you do not apply with your resume attached, you will not be considered.