Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Responsible for the cleaning and custodial care of buildings and working areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs cleaning of plant office, storage areas, locker rooms, stairways, production floor and lab areas, and other areas as required
-Drives floor scrubber in large open areas to clean floors.
- Collects and disposes of all plant rubbish
- Cleans and dusts furniture and fixtures, washes walls and windows in plant and office areas
- Maintains the plant’s exterior and walks, including groundskeeping, window cleaning, trash collection and removal, sweeping of walks and passageways, and snow removal from walkways and driveways
- Must participate in mandatory training, and other programs
- Performs other related duties as required
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to work well independently, and effectively with others, on a daily basis
- Should have prior experience driving clean vehicles such as floor scrubber.
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.