Program Manager-Professional Services at Diebold, Inc.
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
As a Program Manager with the Professional Services organization, you will be required to manage/coordinate multiple projects as assigned by the Director, Professional Services Project Management Organization ensuring alignment of all project activity.
You will interface with Project Managers and Departmental Managers to ensure that all governance and project documentation is complete, accurate, and in place, monitor the health of the program through the following:
- Drive all project governance focusing on outcomes and accountability of the project teams, with proactive attention to downstream consequences of current performance
- Escalate to management as appropriate relative to performance to objectives, and increased resource investment to meet agreed upon objectives
- Utilize KPI’s, Scorecards, and other metrics to monitor individual and overall project/program performance
- In addition as the Program Manager you will coordinate/interface closely with Sales associates to manage account requirements and deliverables, provide to PS Management a point of escalation for all program/project related activities and provide high level project charter, scope, and requirements to the Director of Professional Services PMO and RMO to assign qualified resources as needed.
Essential Functions and Additional Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement and Monitor PS Software Release Program
- Manage stakeholder relationships and monitor program performance
- Single Point of Contact for Diebold delivery, implementation, and support of assigned major programs
- Coordinate with assigned account project managers and other assigned project team members, whose tasks roll up under program management
Coordination and reporting of the major program projects assigned:
- To the customer, relevant third parties, the contributing and affected Diebold organizations
- Provide feedback to and support of those parties contributing to the program
- Drive accountability to those parties, whose contributions and performance drive successful program completion
- Interface with stakeholders for determining overall major program requirements and needs
- Interface with Account Leadership to align program and account goals
- Coaching of program contributors, keeping focus on performance goals and objectives
- Ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- BS/BA in Business or equivalent experience
- A self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a strongvproject management background.
- Position requires quality process experience (six sigma training or equivalent preferred)
- Individual must have 5 to 10 years of experience in service, business management and/or Project Management
- Individual must possess a strong professional image and be comfortable working with all management levels
- Individual must be PMP certified or proven understanding of PMBOK and PM methodology
- Program leader who can earn respect for his/her depth of experience and knowledge
- Skilled in understanding and delegating operational objectives
- Team player who will build bridges inter- and intra-departmentally
- Strong process capabilities
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals under pressure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to create and implement processes
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Client focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships.
- Effective time management with an aptitude or willingness to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, capable of assuming different roles, concerned with developing others and building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Strong critical thinking /problem solving skills.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.