Environmental Permitting Specialist at Mott MacDonald
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
Our Environmental team is looking for a Permitting Specialist to join our group in Iselin, NJ
* Provide environmental permitting support for Projects including draft, submit, and process permit applications and correspondence, regulations, etc. as needed,
* Maintain database information related to permit planning, submission and tracking including permit compliance conditions.
* Provide support services to track and coordinate deadlines, meetings, and on-site meetings as they relate to the permitting process. Coordinate and follow up on permitting between Project Managers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
* Prepare permit schedules and cost estimates.
* Oversee the reference files on regulatory changes, permitting requirements, and resource materials. Keep current with regulatory information.
* Meet with regulatory agencies and attend public meetings as appropriate.
* Analyze and track new changes to the environmental industry applicable to operations and ensure new regulations are incorporated into procedures.
* 5 to 10 years experience in various types of Environmental permitting and studies for transportation and infrastructure projects.
* Experience with preparation of NEPA, SEQRA/CEQR, EO215, Waterfront Development/CAFRA, NYC WRP consistency, and other related studies/assessments
* Knowledge or experience with State and Federal SPDES, SPCC, stormwater, hazardous materials permitting and other related compliance permits and approvals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* GIS and CAD skills a plus.
* Ability to maintain project scheduling and coordination for multiple projects.
* Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering or Geology/Environmental/Natural Science required.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Equal employment opportunity is the law.
English version - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Spanish version - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf
Chinese version - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost(chinese).pdf