Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees.
In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, customer service oriented, Barista to join our Beverly Hills Café!
• Act as an ambassador of the Nestle Nespresso brand in the Boutique and Bar; carry out sales of boutique/bar products presented in the boutique/bar
• Lead and create the ultimate coffee experience and transform our potential/existing customers into Nespresso Club Members
• Welcome the customers and identify their needs
• Advise on the source of our coffee, grand-crus, and Nespresso machines providing excellent customer service to our guests
• Prepare all coffee recipes according to the Nespresso recipes and standards
• Help customers select food and beverages by presenting the menu, asking open ended questions and making suggestions
• Be able to answer any food or drink preparation questions
• Adhere to all compliance and quality standards including Food Safety & Hygiene
• Adhere to cash operating procedures
• Adhere to shift/work scheduling and planning
• Participate in team meetings
• Other duties as directed inclusive of but not limited to serving, clearing and resetting tables as needed, dishwashing
• Assist with Boutique/Bar projects as needed
• Achieve results in compliance with Nestle Corporate Business Principles
• Utilize Nespresso Service Standards to achieve both individual and overall location targets
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 6+ months of experience in food service preferred
• Ability to work shifts inclusive of days, nights, weekends, and holidays