Assistant Store Manager - Eugene, OR at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Maxx life! Come check out the opportunities at TJ Maxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. TJ Maxx delivers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at TJ Maxx is working at TJ Maxx! You can also feel good knowing you are joining The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
In addition to TJ Maxx, TJX’s retail chains include Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Assistant Store Manager – Eugene, OR
235 Coburg Rd,
Eugene, OR, 97401
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
- Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
What's In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Eugene || OR