Principal Product Manager at Diebold, Inc.
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
The Principal Product Manager is responsible for managing the building of Diebold Nixdorf's next generation PaaS platform so it is flexible, extensible, elastic, secure and reliable at large scale. Deliver the system and service architecture for both the platform and the applications running on top of the platform.
Deep knowledge of platform building Service Fabric services such Identity, Authentication and Authorization, Service Registration and Discovery, Deployment and Provisioning, etc.
A successful candidate for this position must have work experience from technology companies (preferred from large internet and cloud companies) and he/she will have many of the following skills and/or attributes to qualify for the job
Deliver business value by enabling rapid innovation through modern software development and product delivery through rapid innovation and continuous integration.
Work with other development teams, using an agile project framework to provide guidance and direction to project teams ensuring compliance with the standards and best practices.
Maintain deep hands on technical knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and 3rd party integrations. Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Pivotal and industry trends.
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
· 10+ Years Product and Program Management Experience.
· BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field.
· 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure (highly desired), AWS Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or CloudFoundry.
· Experience in one or more of following open source projects is a plus: Docker, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes.
· Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in working in a distributed team environment is a plus.
· A proven track delivering large system to a predefined schedule.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.