TS Technician I - (Indianola)
at SUPERVALU Inc
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianola, Mississippi
Under the general direction of the Team Lead II or IT
Manager, manages the technical support, tracking, monitoring, ordering and
servicing of installation related activities enterprise-wide. Provides support in actively maintaining an
effective, reliable production environment through an understanding of
equipment and system needs within established policies, procedures and service
- Assists with the ordering, setup, installation
or support of hardware, software, peripheral equipment or network infrastructures
- Tracks and monitors installations or service
requests, escalating and reporting any deviations in a timely manner
- Performs basic problem determination and
resolution support for areas of responsibility as required to ensure a reliable
- Maintains records of transactions, problems or
installation activities and the remedial actions taken
- Provides limited system configuration support or
technical troubleshooting to enhance equipment performance or respond to
- Answers inquiries regarding the operation of
software or hardware to resolve problems
- Performs routine, administrative and miscellaneous
procedures under the supervision of experienced TS Technicians and/or
- Perform technical tasks in the warehouse setting
as technologies upgrade and require servicing
Why Work for Supervalu?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years relevant work experience
- Written and verbal communication skills, strong
customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have strong computer skills and be
proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Logical thought process and ability to learn new
systems, concepts and procedures
- May be required to work off hours, weekends and
holidays as required by schedule
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in
the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by
providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise
every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the
best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label
products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With
a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you
the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer ?
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.