Returns Supervisor - 2nd Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain LLC
Posted in Aviation/Aerospace 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
2nd Shift, Monday – Friday, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Returns Supervisor, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure the continued efficiency of our operations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Monitor inventory levels and product movement
- Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and customer commitments
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility
- Train and lead personnel
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of previous supervisory and planning experience in a distribution or inventory management environment
- Experience with processing product returns
- Experience logging and controlling aged and damaged product
- Ability to travel for training and launch purposes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and warehouse management systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.