First Assistant Manager
at Nine West Holdings
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia
Job ID: 3487
This position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with staff development, effective sales execution, operations, merchandising and selling expense within the store. Possessing extensive product knowledge, the successful Assistant Store Manager has excellent communication skills as well as a passion for fashion and team work. This position leads and inspires all store associates to achieve or exceed personal and store goals, while committed to consistently excellent guest service and full compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of retail management experience.
- Ability to make bank deposits and attend mandatory Company meetings.
- Ability to work days, nights, holidays and weekends according to the needs of the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively with District Sales Manager in Store Managers absence.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities and multi-task with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Ability to converse, read and write in English. Fluency in a secondary language preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively maneuver within all areas of the sales floor and stock room.
- Analytical abilities with working knowledge of basic retail math functions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organizational standards so that the store is a neat, clean and safe environment for all associates.
- Maintain brand integrity in all areas of visual displays and customer service.
- Additional job duties when necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.