Lease Administrator at XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: High Point, North Carolina
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Lease Administrator, you will handle all phases of the leases in your portfolio, including transaction management, reviewing and monitoring leases prior to execution and throughout the lease term. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Review all lease documentation and abstract critical terms, conditions, and provisions
- Set up lease administration procedures and guidelines, and maintain the lease database
- Monitor and manage all dates and deadlines, including but not limited to contingency deadlines, lease commencement, and expiration dates, rent commencement dates, option deadlines, etc.
- Verify all financial obligations of leases and reconcile all rent, common area expenses, operating expenses, taxes, insurance and other charges per the lease and work with the accounting department to ensure all charges are in accordance with the lease
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in commercial lease transaction/administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
It’d be great if you also have:
- Strong analytical skills required to provide effective research on technical lease issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.