Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Chubb is the world?s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
and a deep respect for all of our employees.
Chubb has maintained its reputation and financial stability with underwriting expertise, unparalleled customer service, unique industry-specific specialization
Book Management/Pricing Skills:
· - Utilizes current data and initiates customized information to interpret pricing and exposure trends in Real Estate account management process
· -Initiates appropriate actions to sustain profit on the Real Estate Casualty Book
· - Develops pricing proposals utilizing advanced techniques (SMART, ACES and the Profit -Calculation spreadsheet)
· - Recognizes and evaluates the impact of risk transfer and various pricing mechanisms, and recommends appropriate action to enhance long-term profitability of Major Accounts- Real Estate Casualty book.
- Offers creative solutions that contribute to achievement of Real Estate Casualty business results
- Recognizes and advocates certain expectations to underwriting standards and creates viable options
- Assesses rate adequacy of Real Estate Casualty book relative to exposure assumed
- Interactive process of developing and satisfying existing and prospective producers/customers consistent with Chubb?s underwriting objectives
- Strong marketing, sales and presentation skills are required
- Ability to develop strong broker relationships
- Must have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Must exhibit solid team orientation with proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a changing business environment
- Ability to work well internally with varying levels of zone/branch management and underwriting personnel on communicating Real Estate Practice appetite/issues
Education: Bachelor?s degree required.