Professional Associate, Real Estate & Hospitality Pratice
Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About ChubbWe are the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. We combine the precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes. Chubb’s insurance businesses in North America serve clients ranging from the largest multinationals, mid-size companies and small businesses to high net worth individuals, middle-income consumers and farmers.
Who We AreWe are a unique global organization with a culture of individuals passionately committed to our respective crafts. With underwriting at our core, each of us contributes to providing the best insurance coverage and service to our clients. Working together, we are one Chubb. Our highly collaborative, inclusive nature helps us drive better business outcomes through diversity of background, experiences, insights and values. We approach problems with a can-do attitude and are committed to developing deep relationships — all while moving quickly to meet client needs.
Chubb Associate ProgramWe are looking for those interested in a career that helps people mitigate risk and recover from the unexpected through insurance. We’re seeking candidates with bachelor’s degrees to join our Chubb Associate Program. As the industry leader in Property & Casualty insurance, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, high performing company. We’re driving digital transformation in our business so opportunities abound. These are full-time positions and offer a compelling opportunity to join a global, growing, financially stable and successful company. We have designed our Chubb Associate Program to hone your skills and talents to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb Associate Program, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which in turn contributes to the future success of our company. Our two year program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in one of a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with other early career professionals as well as experienced professionals and engaged leaders. As part of this program you will experience:
- Challenging assignments and the opportunity to contribute to the results of a team
- Collaborative learning and group assignments with program members to help gain broader organizational understanding;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
- Interpersonal effectiveness skill development to help you enhance communication and interactive skills;
- Executive engagement allowing program members the opportunity to network and learn from Chubb’s thought leaders;
- Peer mentoring support to help members navigate through professional situations in their early development;
- A pathway to leadership development opportunities and global assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in many majors will be considered
- Strong GPA; 3.3 or higher preferred
- Prior work experience (including summer or part time roles) or internships preferred
- Leadership experience through involvement in community service, athletics, clubs, or other activities preferred
- Technically adept/digitally savvy
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.