Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Chubb has maintained its reputation and financial stability with underwriting expertise, unparalleled customer service, unique industry-specific specialization and a deep respect for all of our employees.
- Handles complex Casualty Real Estate risks
- Identifies local market opportunities working with local underwriting staff
- Aggressively researches and analyzes Real Estate industry trends (insurance and customer) to stay current, and identify emerging issues affecting business plans, new product and service opportunities
- Initiate and sustain close relationships with Casualty Real Estate accounts, producers, industry associations and specialized service providers, that directly enhance segment or Line of Business - Effectively market and support Real Estate industry segment or LOB product and service - Collaborate with loss control, RMIS Dimensions Division, Gallagher Bassett, ESIS, Chubb & Son Claims Department, and other Chubb business units to implement I Real Estate industry segment or LOB business plans, and service standards
- Initiate and support ways to exploit Chubb’s global capabilities
- Accountable for achieving assigned goals for profit, rate, and growth
- Responsible for overall management of all assigned renewal accounts
- Point person for all new business production, and sales and marketing within assigned zone/region
- Must have exceptional documentation and risk analysis skills
- Interprets and compares global coverage and exposures in multi-jurisdictions, while complying with all regulatory mandates
Book Management/Pricing Skills:
· - Utilizes current data and initiates customized information to interpret pricing and exposure trends in Real Estate account management process
· -Initiates appropriate actions to sustain profit on the Real Estate Casualty Book
· - Develops pricing proposals utilizing advanced techniques (SMART, ACES and the Profit -Calculation spreadsheet)
· - Recognizes and evaluates the impact of risk transfer and various pricing mechanisms, and recommends appropriate action to enhance long-term profitability of Major Accounts- Real Estate Casualty book.
- Offers creative solutions that contribute to achievement of Real Estate Casualty business results
- Recognizes and advocates certain expectations to underwriting standards and creates viable options
- Assesses rate adequacy of Real Estate Casualty book relative to exposure assumed
- Interactive process of developing and satisfying existing and prospective producers/customers consistent with Chubb’s underwriting objectives
- Strong marketing, sales and presentation skills are required
- Ability to develop strong broker relationships
- Must have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Must exhibit solid team orientation with proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a changing business environment
- Ability to work well internally with varying levels of zone/branch management and underwriting personnel on communicating Real Estate Practice appetite/issues
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.