Sr. District Parts & Service Manager at American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
The Honda Sr. District Parts & Service Manager (DPSM) functions as a direct liaison between Honda Parts and Service Field Operations and Honda automobile dealerships in the assigned district.
As a Sr. DPSM you will engage in activities that directly support Honda and dealer lifetime owner loyalty, including customer satisfaction and retention.
• Achievement of parts and accessory sales objectives
• Achievement of customer satisfaction objectives
• Increase district repair order growth and customer retention
• Monitor and manager warranty expense
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Automotive Technology or equivalent work-related experience.
• 9-12 years of work experience plus 6-8 years of auto parts and service wholesale and retail experience.
• Knowledge of warranty and dealer service wholesale and retail experience, including operations policy and procedures is required.
• Must be proficient in the use of analysis, action planning, and follow through to achieve assigned business objectives.
• Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills are required.
• Highly developed customer relations skills preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
• This position reports to the Irving, TX location and covers the Texas territory
• This position requires frequent travel and the possibility of relocation
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.