Hotel Concierge Lounge Evening Server and Attendant at Texas Western Management Partners, LP
Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Hotel Concierge Attendant provides information concerning the hotel and the city to the guests and services their immediate needs as thoroughly as possible.
- Set up and maintain continental breakfast buffet, bar and hors d'oeuvres.
- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, theater/musical productions, airlines, automobile, rental, transportation directions, office services, beauty/barber establishments, any other appropriate services and render the services of reservations for such.
- Offer services of ticket agencies, limousine service, and tour guide organizations to guests.
- Service each guest comment/complaint according to procedure.
- Escort and service VIP guests.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the concierge lobby area and pantry to ensure that high standards are always kept.
- Familiarize oneself with the area i.e. social, cultural, historical and physical attractions.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Front Office Manager/Front Desk Manager.
- High school education or equivalent experience. One year
previous customer service related experience.
- High School or better
- FAST PACED
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
See job description