Management Associate - Westfield Santa Anita at WESTIELDCORP CORPORATION INC
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Full time management position with responsibilities for supporting the day-to-day operations of the mall, tenant relations, implementation of the specialty leasing program, all contracts, collections and expense control. Additionally, this role will be responsible for ensuring that the customer experience and retailer relations meet Westfield standards. The Management Associate will be a direct liaison between Westfield and our Tenants and Customers.
• Support the Supervision of the security, housekeeping and maintenance managers, including walk-throughs, meetings and work orders.
• Maintain a responsive open-line of communication with the tenants, including handling tenant complaints, lease enforcement and preparation of amendments.
• Inspects the interior/exterior of the building on a daily basis and follows up on any deficiencies noted.
• Oversees secretarial work assigned to Receptionist
• Liaison with tenant contractors.
• Maintains liaison with various city departments on building and safety issues.
• Handles customer complaints.
• Involvement with the surrounding community.
• Attends weekly staff meeting.
• Coordinates any marketing-related requests with appropriate operational departments.
• A.A., B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent.
• Prior management or retail experience.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Thorough knowledge of the operations of a shopping center including conformance to budget standards and the day-to-day operation of maintenance, security and housekeeping functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, vendors, employees and managers regarding center operations or personnel issues to ensure the smooth operation of the center.
• Ability to work a rotating schedule during the hours the center is operating.
• Must be able to inspect the property on a daily basis.
• Must be able to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
• Must be able to respond to the property 7 days a week, 24 hours an day to handle emergencies.
• Must be highly organized.
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
Westfield Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.