Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Westfield Corporation is one of the world’s leading shopping Center companies with iconic retail destinations in London, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles among its portfolio.
Westfield’s strategy is to develop and own superior retail destinations in major cities by integrating food, fashion, leisure and entertainment and by using technology to better connect retailors with consumers. We are pioneering the consumer experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments. We’re looking for a Project Manager Technical Operations to be part of a growing National Operations department who is a collaborative and experienced project management professional.
As a Project Manager Technical Operations, you will be an essential member of Westfield’s Property Group Team. You will be responsible for projects and support for such systems as CCTV, controlled access, parking technology, mall music, shopper tracking, and other customer journey systems. To ensure Westfield provides optimal experiences, this person will be skilled at collaboration, communication, leadership, and project management techniques in order to achieve Westfield’s business objectives.
We are looking for a Project Manager Technical Operations with:
• Demonstrated experience in project management
o Ability to construct scopes of work, timelines, budgets, management of RFP’s, contract coordination, project execution, vendor management, and operating start up.
• An ability to communicate and collaborate
o Establish open and effective relationships with internal IT, Risk Management, Security, Mall Management, Design and Construction, and other Business Stakeholders to become a trusted partner for their support needs and be a respected ambassador for National Operations team.
o Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Must demonstrate above-average ability to effectively communicate to a team, external audiences, and internal departments.
o Contribute to the continuous improvement that yields value-added and cost effective efficiencies for the customer journey.
• Familiarity and experience with contracting, including preparation of the RFP and bid package, bid analysis and involvement in contract negotiations.
• Ability to understand, review, manage budget numbers vs. proposals for conformance to project goals. Versed at providing clear and documented explanation of any variance.
• Experience in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
• Must be highly organized. In particular, must demonstrate the capability to coordinate with center teams involving multiple sites over a national geography.
• Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project.
The minimum requirements and skills include:
• Bachelor degree in business, project management, engineering, hospitality, or a related field or equivalent.
• Five years or more experience
• Hands-on knowledge of project management practices and tools
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Experience in working in a shopping center or similar retail environment
• Experience in technical systems installation, startup, and ongoing operational management
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
Westfield Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. #LI-JH1