Parking Experience Manager at WESTIELDCORP CORPORATION INC
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
Westfield Corporation is one of the world’s leading shopping Center companies with iconic retail destinations in London, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles among its portfolio.
Westfield’s strategy is to develop and own superior retail destinations in major cities by integrating food, fashion, leisure and entertainment and by using technology to better connect retailers with consumers.
We are pioneering the consumer shopping experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments. We’re looking for a guest facing Parking Experience Manager with a proven track record of hospitality and service. If you are a parking professional looking to move into a management role this junior level manager role is perfect for your career goals. In the role of the Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager to create and foster unforgettable customer experiences particularly as they pertain to the property’s parking facilities. To ensure Westfield provides optimal experiences, the facility needs to be operationally sound but you also need to create a seamless environment using the latest parking technologies to meet the evolving demands of today’s consumers. You will partner closely with the parking management vendor, tenants, various city departments, and local businesses. Your motto in this role is, “Delivering The First and Last Impression of a Shopper’s Experience”.
The day to day of a Parking Experience Manager can be generally described by the following responsibilities:
• Liaison between the property’s Management Team and the Parking Management vendor.• The candidate will be
responsible for the daily upkeep of all equipment inside the parking garages
which includes License Plate Reading (LPR) cameras, pay on foot machines and
entry/exit gate arm barriers
• Review Parking Management vendor’s procedures to ensure compliance and accountability.
• Inspect the parking facilities several times daily; notifying housekeeping/engineering/parking of issues garage that are under their care.
• Resolve customer inquiries via email, phone or in person.
• Assist Customers at exit gate and POF with payment transactions.
• Oversee enrollment initiatives such as Street Teams to introduce/sign up Smart Parking memberships with guests.
• Open work orders for repairs/replacement of needs within the parking environment.
• Prepare weekly/daily reports for Senior Management recording progress of Smart/Reserved parking, tickets/googledoc’s/issues and timeliness of issues resolved.
• Oversee the financial aspect of funds collected by Parking Management vendor and prepare documents for accounting team.
• Manage Retailer relationships as they pertain to parking.
• Monitor security and assist with employee parking compliance.
We are looking for a Manager with:
- A high customer orientation
- An ability to collaborate with outside vendors
- An ability to learn new software programs and technology
- A high customer orientation
- The ability to quickly resolve customer complaints
- Excellent communication skills
- High detail orientation as you will inspect the facility for deficiencies, and review the work of other team members
- Strong financial acumen to prepare annual budgets, review monthly profit & loss statements, assist with monthly collections of receivables as needed
• A.A., B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
• Standing up to 8 hours a day
• Walking up to 8 hours a day
• Lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds for at least 15 minutes at a time
• Using a telephone
• Communicating verbally in person and on the telephone
• Bending up to 4 hours a day
• Working outdoors up to 8 hours a day
• Ability to climb ladders and stairs
• Ability to use a computer
• Ability to multi task
If you have specific experience in retail, hospitality, or tourism, be sure to tell us! And if you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
Westfield Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.