Assistant Vice President, Real Estate Investment Research at Prudential
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $65.9 billion ($47.7 billion net) as of March 31, 2017.
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
PGIM Real Estate’s Research team is looking for an Assistant Vice President to support the Americas real estate business. The candidate will report to the Head of Investment Research, Americas and will be based in Madison, NJ, Manhattan, NY, or San Francisco, CA.
As part of a Global Research team, the investment research team in the Americas serves to:
contribute to investment decision-making through top-down and bottom-up research
help form the investment house view to support investment and business decisions
enhance overall servicing of clients and prospects
support business development activity
create a research-based culture and image for the firm
- Primary tasks will be tracking the property markets, analyzing and reporting on current real estate trends and movements across sectors and metro areas, forecasting real estate conditions, and integrating both proprietary and third-party research into the investment process
- Work with Research team members to develop target market analyses to provide strategic guidance for acquisitions/dispositions for existing portfolios and for product/business developments
- Develop and facilitate production of metro-level market views
- Assist with the development of periodic reporting and investor marketing materials, including quarterly portfolio reports and various strategic papers
- Participate in the management and development of junior research analysts
- Collaborate with other research colleagues in Europe and the Asia-Pacific on global research projects including contribution to the global research publications
- Assist with various client requests
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant field discipline preferred
- Applicants should have at least 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to organize and to lead research projects
- Ability to adopt a collaborative/collegial approach to problem resolution with other teams