Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
• Develop implementation strategies, formulate project plans, and address speci¬fic engagement issues, in collaboration with middle- and senior-level client personnel
• Establish business and functional requirements, then translate them into actionable project initiatives and metrics
• Provide program management to deliver on time, on budget, and on value
• Conduct external competitive benchmarking and analysis
• Develop business cases, perform ROI calculations, and develop capital budgets
• Deliver business process improvement, using our business consulting tools
• Support transformation programs with organizational change management
• Capture best practices and contribute to Infosys knowledge management
• Lead consultants and analysts
• Masters of Business Administration degree
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in strategy or process optimization engagements
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Prefer experience with "Big 4" Consulting firms
• Program and project management experience
• Experience participating in the life cycle of a business transformation
• Functional expertise in relevant analysis tools and package software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven record of academic and professional success
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Basking Ridge, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin