Associate Broadcast Engineer
at Blizzard Entertainment
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Burbank, California
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an Associate Broadcast Engineer to support our Global Broadcast Team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual with outstanding communications abilities and skilled in broadcast engineering. Duties include working with the broadcast engineering team to execute signal distribution requirements, assist in the technical implementation of complex projects, and technical troubleshooting.
- Support and manage technical aspects of internal broadcasts from the studio
- Organize and maintain equipment and inventory at the studio
- Follow signal flow diagrams, equipment lists, etc. to support show execution
- Act as a technical lead for studio shows and support other broadcast engineers on technical implementation and delivery of complex projects
- Support external events and broadcasts with technical knowledge
- Monitor streaming events
- Engineer epic experiences
- 2+ Years of Industry Experience
- A clear understanding of all aspects of broadcast production
- Knowledgeable about consumer streaming workflows and technologies
- Operational experience with video equipment: switchers, routers, replay, terminal gear, recording and archival, etc.
- Operational experience with audio equipment: consoles, playback, snake systems, coms
- Well organized, quick learner, and an effective communicator
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in support of events at the studio
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Passion for games
- Experience with multiple streaming platforms and basic knowledge of encoding, specifically cloud encoding and on-premise encoding
- Experience with Media Asset Management Systems
- Visio Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Love for Esports
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.