Loss Prevention Supervisor at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Success is always in style at TJX! Continue to explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
TJX is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the world. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands and Australia and tkmaxx.com in the U.K., as well as HomeSense in the U.K. and Ireland. In 2016, we had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
This is a truly exciting and unique opportunity to be part a new operation and make your mark. We are looking for motivated employees who want to challenge themselves and grow with us.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing, directing and developing Loss Prevention hourly staff; providing development direction and feedback to hourly associates on performance of daily duties
- Administering shrink reduction programs in partnership with Operations Management and Senior Loss Prevention staff; executing shrink reduction initiatives in areas of awareness, audits, and training
- Investigating incidents, accidents, and situations that may affect the assets of the company and partnering with Operations Supervisors to ensure compliance with all security / Loss Prevention processes and procedures
- Inspecting security systems and controls to ensure merchandise, the building, and associates are protected; reports critical exceptions
- Completing written reports to management on audits and incidents
- Participating in safety committees, shrink committees and daily operations meetings; directing the Loss Prevention team during emergency situations
- Participating in internal investigations involving employee theft, harassment, etc.
- 1 -2 years of Loss Prevention Supervisor or Asset Protection Supervisor experience in a distribution center, fulfillment center or retail setting
- Knowledge of investigation/interviewing skills
- Strong communicator, informal influencer and motivator
- 4 – 6 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s degree, preferred or 2 – 4 years of work experience with a Master’s degree, preferred
What's In It For You?
At TJX, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Memphis || TN