Third Party Originator Sales Support Specialist, Green Bay at Associated Bank
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Under general supervision, and in cooperation with the Account Executive, assist in client development and client relationship management. Act as an internal liaison between our external customers (TPOs), internal customers (AEs), and various residential lending operational departments and ELC. Facilitate efficient pipeline management and provide exceptional client support. The day to day functions of this position will enable Account Executives to spend more time making sales calls.
Secondarily, act as backup for TPO Relationship Coordinator, primarily in the duties of TPO Approval procedures and broadcasting bulletins in the absence of the Relationship Coordinator or as directed by the Director.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
- This position is responsible for handling calls or e-mail messages that Account Executives forward to them when they are in the field to ensure a timely customer experience.
- Provide backup support to TPO Relationship Coordinator.
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with Account Executives, TPO Relationship Coordinator, and TPO Coordination Supervisor for the primary purposes of pipeline management and business development. Communicate proactively with TPOs regarding files in order to keep pipeline active and clean.
- Send a daily e-mail to Account Executives advising of turn times in coordinating, conventional underwriting, portfolio underwriting and post closing.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and other sales meetings as required.
- Attend weekly coordinator meeting to ensure communication between departments.
- Business Development, outbound calls, e-mails and marketing pieces provided to TPOs. Advise Account Executives of new Loan Officers, TPOs and/or training opportunities. Handle some scenario calls and/or route as necessary to appropriate department.
- Assist in on-boarding of new clients and/or new Loan Officers.
- Technology (ELC and TPO website) liaison to provide support and training for TPOs.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Less than 2 years Finance or Mortgage lending experience required.
2-4 years Finance, Sales, Banking or Mortgage lending experience preferred.
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to interpret policies & procedures in accordance with standard banking practices;
Analyze, interpret and communicate complex issues and recommendations;
Adhere to Company policy and procedures;
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp;
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail;
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.);
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner both internally and externally.